- BOC, nagbabala laban sa mga ‘online love scammers’ na nangangako ng gift packages
- Alleged NPA rebels burn P10-M heavy equipment at Butuan quarry
- De Lima to Duterte: Putting TV sets in jails won’t solve problem, surprise visits will
- Two more Weinstein accusers go public with sex assault claims
- Lalaki nadurog ang katawan nang mabagsakan ng puno
- Maraming dapat abangan sa 'My Faithful Husband,' ayon kay Jennylyn Mercado
- Anong latest sa AlDub love story?
- Ang damdamin ni Boy Abunda sa pagwawakas ng 'Startalk'
- Kasal nila Vic at Pauleen, malalaman daw 'sa tamang panahon'
- Heart, gustong bumuo ng grupo kontra cyber bullying
- Inaabangang komprontasyon sa 'My Faithful Husband'
- Mark Herras at Kris Bernal sa 'Starstruck'
Penbrothers: Your One-Stop Virtual Hub in Makati City
by Jane L on September 7, 2017 at 4:17 pm
A few of the challenges that face freelancers are the occurrence of power outages, the slow-moving Internet connection in the country, nuisance, and, of course, the all-so-common attitude of procrastinating. Of all these four challenges presented, it is the last one that has something to do with our attitude and work ethics. The first three are circumstances that are out… The post Penbrothers: Your One-Stop Virtual Hub in Makati City appeared first on The Clever Filipina. […]
Up Your Freelance Game with A Clean and Well Lighted Place
by Claire Du on September 7, 2017 at 3:05 pm
A personal place away from the hustle and bustle, to sit comfortably and just CREATE. A Clean & Well Lighted Place’s motto is simple: to help you create by simply providing a place that isn’t just clean and well lighted, but comfortable and conducive as well for your creative juices to flow. Conveniently located right at the heart of Metro Manila,… The post Up Your Freelance Game with A Clean and Well Lighted Place appeared first on The Clever Filipina. […]
A Taste Of The Exquisite Bohemian House Chicago
by Anastasia Bree on August 3, 2017 at 2:57 pm
It’s a Thursday night, a good friend’s birthday, and was wondering where I can take her for a new restaurant experience. So I looked up a restaurant that will both suffice our starving tummies. And since I have a thing for some bohemian, I decided to try out Bohemian House – aka BOHO for dinner. We got there and were… The post A Taste Of The Exquisite Bohemian House Chicago appeared first on The Clever Filipina. […]
These fighters say they took up arms to liberate the city -- and women
on October 21, 2017 at 3:25 am
Kurdish female fighters have celebrated in Raqqa this week after the defeat of ISIS militants, whose brutal rule over the city has come to an end after almost four years. […]
Footage inside Raqqa conflict
on October 19, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Filmmaker Gabriel Chaim has been embedded with US-backed forces in Raqqa. He has been filming GoPro footage throughout his time there. […]
The haunting building where ISIS made its last stand in Raqqa
on October 20, 2017 at 7:43 pm
It is a place haunted not so much by the ghosts of those imprisoned within, but by the words they left behind on the walls. […]